This is a yummy twist on an old favorite. The wonderful flavor of
gorgonzola makes this dish a great side item for your next dinner party.
My husband actually likes this one as his main dish. Enjoy!
• 8oz. of elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
• 3/4 cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
• 8oz. container sour cream
• 1 cup 2% milk
• 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
• 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs, very finely ground
• 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
• 2 Tablespoons butter
Prepare your oven by preheating to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease a 1 and 1/2 quart baking dish and set aside.
Place milk and gorgonzola in a saucepan over low heat. Stir occasionally until the gorgonzola is completely melted. Remove from heat, and stir in sour cream and pepper.
Add pasta and stir until completely mixed. Pour mixture into baking dish.
Melt butter in a small bowl and stir in breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Mix well. Sprinkle over the top of your macaroni.
Bake your gorgonzola macaroni for 30 minutes.